Ian McLaren (https://www.mclarens.co.za/#team), the founder and Senior Partner of McLarens Attorneys raced Off Road Motor Cycles for ten consecutive years until he retired from racing the age of 60 years.
During that time Ian McLaren established McLarens Racing (www.mclarenscsi.co.za) which continues today both for the love of the sport and as an interface to the racing community.
This year, the McLarens Racing will field four riders in the Roof of Africa Hand Enduro held in Lesotho from the 4th to the 7th December 2019.
Our team line up is as follows:
- Ian McLaren (Team Principal)
- Russell Campbell (Chief Technician)
- Luke Walker (Gold)
- Dennis Van der Merwe (Gold)
- Zack da Silva (Silver)
- Liam Krause (Silver)
- Aiden Dott (Second Luke Walker)
- Justin Campbell (Second Dennis vd Merwe)
- Mario da Silva (Second Zack da Silva)
- Tony Krause (Second Liam Krause)
Media and Marketing
- Clinton Cuthbertson
Rider Support Crew
- Aldina McLaren
- Linette vd Merwe
- Melissa da Silva
- Amelia Pereira