Ex-Spouses often fail to return childen on time after exercising access.

Your attorney should advise your ex-husband that he is in contempt of the order of court incorporating the settlement agreement and that if the conduct persists application will be made for an order of committal.

In terms of S28 of The Children Act 2005, a court (High Court, Divorce Court, Childrens Court) may suspend or vary the rights of access.

Posted in: Family Law