EXPERT ADVICE FOR ONLY R750
Specialist Divorce Attorneys
The decision to separate from your partner is a difficult decision to make. While it may be tempting to go through the process alone, it’s essential to look for the help of an experienced Divorce Attorney. Mclarens Attorneys are experienced in the divorce process and strive to ensure an equitable divorce.
We are here to help you through this difficult time. We will negotiate a fair divorce suitable for your family to secure your future. We will ensure you are protected and get a fair share of property and assets.
Our attorneys are discreet, confidential, and compassionate. They provide you with a dedicated approach to matrimonial matters, guiding you gently through the dangerous waters of divorce.
Get Expert Professional Advice Today!
Mclarens Attorneys offer Virtual consultations for our clients to facilitate meetings online. This allows Mclarens Attorneys to offer services Nation Wide. Let Mclarens Attorneys provide you with the advice you need..
AREAS OF PRACTICE
• Labour Law
• Family Law
• Criminal Law
• High Court and Magistrates Court Litigation
• Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment
• FICA and POPI Compliance
The Family Law department at McLarens helps clients manage problems between persons with familial and domestic relationships. The department has expertise in dealing with all issues surrounding Family Law, including but not limited to the following:
- Litigation in Maintenance Courts, Domestic Violence Courts, Children’s Courts, Regional Courts and High Courts;
- Drafting of Antenuptial Contracts;
- Applications to amend matrimonial regime.
- Spousal maintenance;
- Rule 43/58 applications;
- Division of Joint Estates;
- Accrual Claims;
- Pension Fund claims;
- Parental Rights and Responsibilities;
- Rights of Unmarried Fathers;
- Care and Contact (including residency/custody disputes);
- Parenting Plans;
- Agreements of Parental Rights and Responsibilities;
- Child Travel and Immigration: Temporary/Permanent Relocation Applications;
- Holiday travels abroad;
- Emergency travels abroad;
- Hague Convention Disputes and Referrals;
- Protection Orders;
- Domestic Violence;
- Protection of Harassment;
- Maintenance Orders:
- Enforcement procedures;
- Reciprocal Enforcement Abroad.
- Surrogacy Agreements;
- Status documentation disputes:
- Marriage Certificates;
- Birth Certificates;
- Amendments and Corrections;
- Applications against Department of Home Affairs.