Q I want to get divorced, where can I get divorced?

  • The High Court normally entertains Divorce cases.
  • Section 29(1B) allows Regional Magistrates Court to handle divorce cases. However, the courts jurisdiction is limited  to cases where the estates of the parties in question do not amount to more than R 300 000.00 (three hundred thousand rand).

Posted in: Family Law